Jobs at:Mema Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
03 August 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Bachelor degree in finance, account or any related field.
• Strong communication skills
• Proficiency with accounting softwares, MS Excel, Ms Word.
• Passion, committed, positive attitude, critical thinking and problem solving skills and self-directed.
• Aged between 23 - 25 years (female candidates are strongly advised to apply)
• Fluent in speaking and writing English.
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets -Managing records and receipts -Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions -Preparing balance sheets - Assisting in the development of income generating projects
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.