Jobs at:Aga Khan Health Service, Tanzania (AKHST)
Deadline of this Job:
18 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Finance Officer will be responsible for Planning, Directing and Controlling accounting and financial operations and preparing payments. He/She will prepare reports and documents covering accounting transactions for management review while ensures that accurate records are kept by standard practices. The Finance Officer will also support budget planning, forecast future cash flows and providing periodic financial analysis.
Education and Experience requirements:
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting from recognized University/College
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in financial management and administration.
• In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
• Readiness to work travel extensively in rural areas
• Integrity and accountability
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and other applications; always demonstrate a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Equal Employement Opportunity (Eeo) Statement:
• Aga Khan Health Service, Tanzania (AKHST) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives, and ideas, we choose to lead. Applicants from all age, sex, religion, race, national origin, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged.
• Dar es Salaam and Mwanza the incumbents should be willing to travel in Project target areas which include Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Arusha, Morogoro Coastal and Tabora.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for Interviews. applications, cv and education certicates should be submitted Electronically to: email@example.com
• With the subject line of the position or hand delivered to human Resource department, p. 0. Box 2289, ocean road, dar es salaam. Closing Date for submission of applications is end of business day on 18thSeptember, 2022.
• “AKHS Is concerned about the climate and environmental crises we face and is doing everything possible to reduce our own impact, encouraging others to do the same, and advancing understanding in this field. AKHS has set itself the task of getting as close to net-zero carbon operations as possible by 2030. We expect all staff to contribute to achieving these alms In the context of their roles. We encourage applicants with previous experience or an interest in this field to apply”
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.