Finance Officer - (Assets Management) (1post)
Jobs at:Natural Extracts Industries Ltd (NEI)
Deadline of this Job:
24 September 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 05, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We are looking for a Finance Officer- (Assets Management) who will perform the duties below forthe NEI company, including branches and subsidiaries (both domestic and foreign).
• Fixed assets Managements.
• Insurance preparation and management.
• Stock management (including non-stock-consumables).
• Manufacturing function (i.e. BOM set up, stock items building/assembling, etc).
• Sales management (i.e. sales Invoice, reconciliation, etc.).
• Payables Management.
• Bank and Cash Reconciliations.
• Product margins preparation.
• Any other duties as may be required from time to time by your supervisors.
Desired Qualifications & Experience;
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting.
• At least 2 years of experience in related field.
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills, able to relate to multiple foreign cultures.
• Experience in manufacturing (e.g. knowledge of ERP bill of materials set up) andoperations companies will be added advantage.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both oral and written, in English and ideallyin Swahili.
• Ability to work independently (to prioritise, multi-task and resolve problems), with limitedsupervision and deliver tasks accurately and on time.
• Must be highly skilled in computer productivity packages such as Microsoft Office andGoogleWorkspace (e.g., Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets).
• Ability to work with confidential information.
• Strong personal organisational and self-management skill.
• A passion for the food industry and social impact.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Expression of Interest Application
• Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 24th2022. Applicants must indicate the subject line for the role applied, failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
• Natural Extracts Industries is an equal opportunity employer.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.