Deadline of this Job:
18 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You will be working as a Finance Manager, and will be the part of Process Automation Business Area for Process Industries Division based in, Modderfontein, South Africa. In this role you will be reporting to Regional Finance Manager, In this role you will act as a business partner to the relevant business manager. Lead local Controlling teams to optimize financial performance within the Local Division. Support effective business decisions by monitoring, analyzing, and interpreting financial data in order to evaluate various business alternatives and recommend the most appropriate business solutions.
• Contribute to the definition of the strategy for the division and serve as the key partner for the relevant business leader in determining strategy for area of responsibility, aligning with wider strategy, implementing, and making adjustments in implementation as needed. Maintain constant contact with relevant other managers and Controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook.
• Translate strategy into business plans and establish measurable target, oversees the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serve as the interface to HQ/Country CFO/Global/Local Division Manager. Evaluate financial implications of various strategic decisions, build scenarios and recommend action.
• Monitor progress achieved and provide insight and analysis to support operational decision-making. Identify issues and advise management on action plan and operational strategies to resolve, drive appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, and capital efficiency. Manage, closely monitor the cash flow and take action to improve Net Working Capital.
• Identify, communicate commercial, financial risks and opportunities from business propositions, execute risk review procedure, process in line with global policies and standard to minimize commercial, financial risks and exposure.
• Establish and oversees processes and tools necessary to obtain transparent and reliable financial data and business information. Ensure high quality of financial data and business information in line with defined standard and financial closing schedules.
• Ensure transparency in financial reporting and disclosures, define and implement internal control regarding financial and non-financial operations. Ensure compliance with corporate and country standard, regulation, and guidelines, support internal and external audit.
• Ensure timely and efficient communication with relevant Local/Country/Division/Region Controllers, Accounting Center, and other internal customers to identify, discuss issues for improvement of operations, work quality and efficiency for area of responsibility.
• Ensure (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guide, motivate and develop direct/indirect subordinate within HR policies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Account with a Chartered Accountant Certification preferred.
• Business controlling experience of more than 5 years in a business controlling or finance manager role with US GAAP Experience.
• Experience working in a Multinational Organization.
• Strong Experience in SAP (especially FI, CO and PS modules) required.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities maintaining level of accuracy and timeliness, multiple stakeholders and work effectively with functional managers.
• Fluency in both spoken and written English language is a must.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://careers.abb/global/en/job/AH8q3dGK2f2vLZVgbRfLTjQPySe2yRaJHs/Finance-Manager?utm_source=MyJobMag&utm_medium=phenom-feeds
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.