Finance Graduate - (B.Com Finance and Accounting)
Jobs at:Alistair Group
Deadline of this Job:
12 December 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Working hours:- Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings per month/Overtime as required
We seek to employ an extraordinary mind who:
• is forthright and respectful
• is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
• is self-directed and strives to be the best
• is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
• is entrepreneurial and thrives under change
• is smart, has integrity and not afraid of hard work
1. Essential Skills:
• Must be meticulous and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proactive, self-directed and have the ability to manage their own time.
• Deadline-oriented, work under pressure, and still manage to multitask.
• Exceptional verbal and written skills to ensure information is clear, timely, and well communicated.
• Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems (Google Suite and Microsoft Excel)
• Completed finance-related qualification (Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting or Bachelor of Commerce in Finance)
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.