Deadline of this Job:
26 April 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Yara Tanzania is focused on developing a responsible agriculture and extension approach, through establishing a crop specific product portfolio which is adapted to the local conditions. Intense efforts are devoted to the training of our retailer network as well as farmers in utilizing the correct fertilizers, in the right amount and precise timing.
• Finance Controller position is based in Dar es Salaam and reports to Head of Finance.
• Coordinate and deliver accurate and timely annual reports.
• Ensure accurate, timely submission of monthly reports MMR, balance sheet review, POI, stocks.
• Manage Company’s annual audit and preparation of the annual audited financial statements.
• Maintain appropriate financial records to meet corporate, audit, legislative and financial reporting requirements.
• Manage tax computations, maintain appropriate tax records and supply to the professional tax advisers to ensure compliance with Tanzania legislation.
• Management of the bank accounts ensuring they operate within the approved limits.
• Ensure timely payment of suppliers in adherence to the supplier credit terms.
• Maintain fixed asset records to ensure that all group and legal requirements are met.
• University degree in Finance, post-graduate certificate is an added advantage
• A minimum of 5 years of work experience in a multinational Organization
• Broad understanding of financial reporting requirements.
• Certified Public Accountant – CPA(T)
• Proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Additional Information
• Fully paid member CPA (T)
• Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and result-oriented
• Software skills: Advances MS Office software
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://jobs.yara.com/job/Dar-Es-Salaam-Finance-Controller/796814601/
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.