Deadline of this Job:
29 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, November 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Review monthly stock checking and implement monthly variance reporting of the stocktaking record to management.
• Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
• To conduct regular stock checking and summarizing of the stocktaking record.
• Checking and confirming expense receipts to ensure proper account records, and posting of expenses using ERP system.
• Monthly Account book reconciliation between Oracle (ERP) records and Manual account statement
• To Ensure that all accounting and supporting documents are complete, accurate and retained according to accounting standards and safe procedures for carrying out regular back-ups are maintained
• Participating in preparation of all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved and internal auditors
• Prepare payment vouchers
• Keep informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
• Undertake any other duties as may be directed by Finance Director
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
• Application Instruction: Interested and Qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV to STAR TIMES HEAD QUARTER OFFICE P.O Box 33622, Dar Es Salaam Office : Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The deadline for submitting the application is 28 November 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.