Jobs at:NMB Bank
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for day to day financial activities of the organization.
Accurate recording and reporting of the Bank’s transactions, proper budget control and monitoring and efficiency and effectiveness in processing payments.
• Controlling financial resources and ensuring that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
• Financial analysis and reporting, taxation, insurance, credit control, accounts payable and receivable, inventory and costs control, and budgeting and forecasting.
• Advising management on financial matters and the impact of laws and regulations on the organization.
• Work with senior finance analysts to develop budgets, understand financial reports, and manage day to day review of general ledgers.
• Review and monitoring of the cost center budget and ensure monthly reports are shared with cost center owners and arrange meetings with Business/Cost Center owners to discuss variances noted in their reports and instill a cost conscious culture.
• Ensure all tax returns, payments, and other required reports are submitted accurately and on time.
• Ensure timely processing of payment to suppliers and staff per agreed Turnaround Time and ensure records are safely kept to allow auditing of payments.
• Ensure all queries and complaints are timely attended as per the agreed Turnaround Time including attending to internal and external auditors.
• Business understanding of financial accounting context and financial control.
• Technical Financial management, Accounting management; computer literacy (MS Excel, Power Point, ERP systems), best practices in internal controls.
• Behavioural Information Monitoring, Communication, Customer Focus, Facilitating Change, Managing Work.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business studies, preferably Accountancy.
• Professional qualification (CPA, ACCA) will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years’ experience in Financial and Management accounting
• Experience :3.0 Year(s)
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 January 2022.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Apply through https://careers.nmbbank.co.tz/nmb_career/career.aspx
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.