Finance & Administration Officer
Jobs at:RTI International
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, May 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidate will have robust knowledge of accounting systems, the ability to multi-task, and work well with others. This individual must be able to collaborate respectfully with multiple team members from diverse backgrounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Under the guidance of the National NTD coordinator, take a lead in development of the National NTD annual budget & work plan
• Take a lead in facilitating development of district specific work plans and budgets during the annual review/planning meetings.
• Prepare monthly financial forecast and reports for the National NTD secretariat and forward them to RTI NTD program manager
• Make sure that the National NTD secretariat expenditures are in line with USAID and RTI rules and regulations
• Make sure that the National NTD control program team submits field reports and areas that need actions are communicated to respective persons/organs
• Updates the National NTD control program coordinator on both administrative and financial matters related to the program
• Facilitate general accounting functions of the NTD country office
• Facilitate development and monitoring of the program strategic plan, in forecasts future targets and resource need.
• Provide technical input to ensure that districts council comprehensive plans (CCHP) and MTEF at the district level includes NTD activities.
• Maintenance of office equipment, buildings and functioning of administrative support services including periodic maintenance of office equipment and assets, preparations of service contracts and agreements for consultancies, procurement of general supplies and assets, participate in the staff performance appraisal and job performance evaluation
• Other duties which will be assigned by the National NTD coordinator
• Domestic travel may be required.
Minimum Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance/Commerce and minimum 4 years of working experience in accounting and/or financial field.
• Experience of working in an international NGO and projects funded by USAID is preferable.
• Skills & Abilities:
• Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
• Excellent knowledge of accounting systems e.g., QuickBooks
• Ability to multi-task & work well with others.
• Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing
• Ability to work independently
• Attention to detail and accuracy
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.