Finance Administration Manager
Jobs at:Honeyguide Foundation
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, November 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Organization and Financial Management
• Develop and manage budgets, track expenses, and produce regular reports for the organization.
• Develop and manage cash flow projection tracking systems for the organization on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Support the development of the program budgets, maintain financial performance and expense overviews, and generate regular reports for all programs.
• Ensure that bank balances, project and core costs tracking tools and QuickBooks are reconciled with each other monthly.
• Management of the overall organizational annual budget and reports on the progress of actual expenses.
• Ensure that all organizational financial data are maintained properly and entered in the accounting software.
• Manage the general performance of the organization on the finance and administration perspective.
• Manage all bank transactions both manually and in electronic bank transfers.
• Overall management of all bank transactions including communications with various banks and keeping up-to-date contacts of all relevant persons within the banks.
• Ensure compliance with banking regulations and requirements.
• Review monthly bank reconciliation reports for all the banks accounts and ledgers.
• Ensure that the cash within the organization is managed in a diligent manner according to the policies and regulations of the organization.
• Cash Reconciliation – ensure that petty cash is managed responsibly and that an accurate and current balance of the petty cash is documented at least monthly.
• Develop and maintain financial forecasting to predict cash flow going forwards and report this to the program team to ensure that there is sufficient funds.
Payroll and Human Resources
• Ensure that payroll payments are done to relevant staff in a timely manner and are tracked correctly in payroll spreadsheets.
• Ensure that payroll procedures are legally compliant with labor and tax laws of Tanzania.
• Oversee the performance of the other staff in the Finance Department.
• Attend Senior Management meetings including supporting the Executive Director with key finance and administration decisions.
• Representing the organization to meetings or forums ensuring that its policies, aims, and values are communicated where necessary.
Education and Qualifications Required:
• University Degree in accounting, finance or related field.
• Professional certification such as CPA or ACCA
• At least 5 years’ experience of work within a busy NGO environment.
• Very good computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) and accounting systems
• Very good organizational, analytical, and administrative skills.
• High sense of confidentiality.
• Good experience in staff management.
• Good knowledge of labor laws and the employment market an asset.
• Good knowledge of the tax laws, accounting policies and principles.
• Awareness in NGO governing laws.
• Minimum 5 (five) years of relevant experience in a similar position.
Ability to work under pressure, independently, and within team
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send a cover letter and CV to this email address: email@example.com
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.