Jobs at:United Bank of Africa (UBA)
Deadline of this Job:
24 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Industry and market knowledge (self and Excellent relationship management skills and customer) the ability to use these to develop new business.
• Product service knowledge (Cash opportunities, Management, Credit, E-Banking, Treasury, Trade).
• Team leadership and management skills. Business and financial acumen.
• Core Business Processes.
• Strategy formulation & Business Awareness. Regulatory Compliance Creativity & Innovation.
• Relationship management.
• Ability to Inspire & Manage Change. Macro-economic environment.
• Decision Making, Problem Solving, Diversity, Management.
• Responsible for the Sales businesses units of UBA Tanzania.
• Develop sales strategies to acquire and maintain clients for sales businesses teams in coordination with product and sales teams.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key customers and prepare various vertical market strategies to enhance growth.
• Track and monitor existing and emerging opportunities and develop alliances to ease conversion, wallet share growth and service offerings to clients and customers.
• Prepare and document all market plans and drive to convert the plans to value.
• Analyze and prepare forecasts and estimates for various selling procedures as well as measure and assess the profitability of the relationships.
• Work closely with other relevant key stakeholders to drive trade and other businesses.
• Provide support to Unit/department Heads, Relationship Managers/ Officers in the expansion and deepening of relationships for the bank.
• Provide required training for Relationship Managers/ Officers to generate adequate value.
• Develop and secure approval for the relevant business strategies and ensure effective implementation in line with approved budget.
• Manage overall performance on revenue, profitability and growth of the business lines for the bank.
• Ensure adequate resourcing at all levels of the different businesses and coach/motivate employees to effectively execute the strategic decisions to meet corporate goals for the bank.
• Ensure desirable performance against budget. Ensure full compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements for the bank.
• Minimum of a first degree in relevant area of discipline.
• Masters’ degree or Professional Qualification in relevant discipline is desirable.
A minimum of 15 years’ relevant banking experience of which at least 5 must be at senior management level.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 180
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject line should read: ED – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, OCTOBER 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.