Jobs at:Tanzania Investment and Consultant Group Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
06 September 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, August 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Main Purpose of the Position:
• TICGL Economist will be one of the key members of the Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation team and will play a key role in the strategic planning and all development aspects of the Commission.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Take lead in the preparation of the Commission Annual Work Planning linking with the TICGL Development Strategy and TICGL Strategic Plan;
• Initiate and coordinate investment planning for the sustainable development;
• Promote innovations in the design of TICGL Programmes and Projects, their organization and management to improve the Commission outcomes/outputs and ensure the synergy and compatibility among the projects;
• Play key role in identification, analysis for emerging economic trends and problems and opportunities at regional level in the basin;
• Collect, review and analyze data for use in investment plans, reports and policy recommendations;
• Plan for the implementation of strategies for information dissemination and feedback on the Commission’s activities to end users and /or stakeholders;
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor Degree in economics, development economics, macro/micro economics and complex development issues or related field.
• At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in initiating; designing and planning economic development programmes in a busy government or private sector organisation; at least 1 years should have been at senior level;
• Knowledge of multilateral or bilateral development agencies, procedures and operations
Skills and competences
• Excellent technical skills in economics; established track record of excellence in analytic work on economic and investment issues;
• Competence in the use of standard software MS office software;
• Ability to present and win support for ideas, maintain collaborative work relations with all levels of staff, senior government officials, promote and maintain a productive and cooperative team environment, proven ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams and in multi-culture environment;
• Familiarity with programs and Projects design, including the M&E information on project specific development outcomes, interventions and implementation arrangements;
·Fluency in English.
• The TICGL is an equal opportunity employer; therefore, female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply. TICGL will only respond to those candidates who strictly meet the set requirements.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send CV only to:
TICGL Senior Economist
Tanzania Investment and Consultant Group Ltd
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
E-mail:- email@example.com cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before: Tuesday, September 06, 2022
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.