District Business Development Officer
Jobs at:Tembo Nickel
Deadline of this Job:
04 November 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• Help to prospect and identify potential new suppliers on targeted commodities in line with the relevant managers.
• Coordinate with Community Relations in developing plans on how local supplier’s within Ngara district can be developed and supported.
• Identify internal supply opportunities and share with local suppliers within Ngara district.
• Perform maturity assessment to assess overall supplier capability and drive performance improvement plans.
• Train suppliers in Ngara district on issues relating to compliance including issues relating to tax and other regulation.
• Drive continuous improvement of supplier’s quality, cycle, and delivery performance through Six Sigma quality tools.
• Coach, mentors, develop, and at times lead training on quality methods & processes
• Establish and maintain supplier performance metrics (cost, delivery, service, quality, innovation, social responsibility) together with the sourcing team.
Qualifications and Competencies
• Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Accounting, Material Management, Supply Chain, Logistics Management or Business Administration.
• 5 years of work experience in inventory management.
• Conversant with inventory management systems.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, prioritize appropriately and handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously with various cross functional team.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants are invited to send their resumes indicating the role title in the subject via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.