Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 07, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Thousands of retailers in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Senegal, Cote d' Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda use Wasoko's mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
• Maintain an up to date record of all the assets assigned, mileage on fueling and service, next inspection and insurance dates and new or spare tyre change dates
• Ensure efficiency in fueling process
• Keep track of vehicles, spare parts inventory usage and records of purchases
• Set up maintenance scheduled by ensuring routine maintenance, servicing and minimal uptime during break downs
• Carryout frequent drivers training on road safety measures, defensive driving, fueling requirements and overall vehicles hygiene
• Carry out weekly and end of month spare parts inventory count or any other parts inventory count as may be deemed necessary by the business
• Manages accident reports and provides details based on RCA.
• Assign vehicles to the drivers
• Make sure vehicles are always ready and available to meet orders by scheduling and monitoring current trends in customer coverage
• Ensure vehicles and drivers comply with government regulations
• At least two years of experience in a logistics role,
• Detail-oriented and good problem-solving skills They should have exceptional analytical abilities and organizational skills.
• They need to be knowledgeable in computer applications.
• Valid driving license (added advantage)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://wasoko.breezy.hr/p/64c10baefbf5-dispatch-lead/apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.