Director Of Finance
Jobs at:Medical Stores Department (MSD)
Deadline of this Job:
12 August 2022
Date Posted: Monday, August 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Director Of Finance
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To oversee implementation of MSD’s strategic plan in relation to finance and planning objectives;
• To be responsible for implementation of financial and planning performance contract and Strategic Management Office (SMO) targets in the directorate;
• To coordinate the preparation and implementation of MSD’s financial and annual business plans in line with the Medium Term Strategic Plan and other financial regulations;
• To coordinate the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual performance reports and other financial management information for management use;
• To review internal accounting systems, financial policies, rules and regulations to ensure internal controls are enhanced and audit issues are identified and closed;
• To oversee the implementation of policies and strategies for the management of assets, debtors, cash resources, purchase and pricing of goods and services;
• To oversee risk management process to ensure that all significant risks are identified and mitigated;
• To oversee the treasury management function including banking, funds transfer, foreign exchange, overseas purchases and the management of excess cash resources;
• To conduct Performance Review and Appraisal of subordinates and gives feedback; and
• To perform any other official duties as may be assigned by the immediate Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Masters and Bachelor Degree in one of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance, Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, Economics and Finance, Economics Planning, Project Planning and Management, Policy Planning, Development Finance and Investment Planning, Development Finance and Investment Planning, Economic Planning, Economics or equivalent qualifications from recognized institutions. The Master Degree must be related to Bachelor Degree. Candidate must be Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (T), ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent recognized by NBAA plus ten years of working experience of which two (2) years must be in a managerial level.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.