Digital Delivery Manager
Jobs at:EXIM BANK
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Friday, July 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The role holder will drive forward and deliver outcome-focused digital and systems change across the organisation. The Delivery Manager will lead on the delivery of all digital development as well as technical systems development to support CRDBs business objectives. They will work closely with internal resource and third-party partners to ensure business requirements are understood, supplier resources are committed to delivery and projects are kept on track.
Agile products delivery
• Leads product delivery from value discovery to value delivery to overall success.
• Observes, learns about, contacts and analyzes end users of the product.
• Works with multiple stakeholders to understand the requirements and constraints for building the product.
• Creates, maintains and prioritizes the product backlog.
• Specifies acceptance criteria for each functional specification.
• Facilitates release planning with key invested stakeholders.
• Builds and maintains a relationship with the stakeholders.
• Tracks and measures product progress.
• Coaches’ development and design teams with detailed guidance during the product development
• Project management and co-ordination
• Plan projects and product enhancements in sufficient detail to ensure integration of all activities and identification of dependencies
• Able to take a continuous approach to planning, forecasting, estimating, managing uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and road mapping
• Able to communicate the plan, planning assumptions and progress to a range of stakeholders
• Ensure a comprehensive budget is prepared, reflecting planning and all resource needs.
• Pro-actively manage budget, risk and resources in conjunction with internal stakeholders
• Ensure all necessary cross-functional resources are identified and committed to the delivery plan
• Communicate to ensure that all resources understand their roles and responsibilities
• Direct and motivate the delivery team to achieve the desired results, often using matrix management, and ensure effective communication is maintained throughout the project
• Ensures the health of the team and can facilitate conflict resolution, accelerating team performance
• Ensure effective management of third-party agencies, developers and service providers
Experience, knowledge, and skills required
• Bsc in Computer Science/Engineering or other related Discipline
• Project Management qualification (Agile, PMP,Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent)
• Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods
• 5+ years in an equivalent role, with responsibility for digital solutions delivery
• Experience of managing third parties through the full project delivery lifecycle
• Experience in managing cross-functional delivery teams including remote/offsite and external resources
• Experience in matrix-managing delivery resources
• Demonstrable experience with introducing agile and lean practices into an organisation
• Has a deep knowledge of and leads on a range of agile and lean tools and techniques, with an ability to coach within and outside of the team
• Familiarity with a range of agile toolsets
• Understanding of web application architecture and public cloud infrastructure
• Able to build successful delivery teams and understand team styles and how people work together
• Able to maintain, influence and motivate a team
• Able to ensure the team is transparent and that the work is understood externally
• Able to create an open and collaborative environment to work in, be flexible, adaptable and have a willingness to learn
• Able to help teams maintain a focus on delivery whilst being aware of the importance of professional development
• Able to navigate and negotiate around obstacles, does not shy away from difficult conversations
• Passionate about delivering the highest quality customer service.
• Open, consultative and enjoys working with others
• Hands on practical approach
• Positive approach even when experiencing set backs
• Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to workload
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.