Department Administrator – 2 Positions
Jobs at:JVACEE, Julius Nyerere Hydro Power Project (JNHPP)
Deadline of this Job:
01 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, September 26, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Coordinates with department Personnel, and central administration personnel to assist regarding the financial administration of department funds
• To act as Liaison between departments and ensure accurate and effective communications between departments are met.
• Correct Filing of Letters or Emails in Accordance with the company Policies.
• Personnel administration and ensure staff queries are solved within department level. Facilitation of Visa, Medical cards, and Travel requests for staffs within the department. Coordinates with Department Head and central administration personnel to verify that the correct facilities and administrative cost rate is applied to sponsored project budgets
• To perform any other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Department Manager.
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Administration or any other related qualifications from a reputable Institution
• Minimum of 3 years work experience in a busy working Environment preferably in
Administration related duties.
• Demonstrate leadership and strong communication skills.
• Knowledge in Office Management, Secretarial Skills, Archiving and Document Management.
Ability to demonstrate basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
• The candidate should demonstrate professionalism.
• A Female candidate are Encouraged to Apply.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their up to date CV’s and ID (National, Voter’s ID or Driving License)
to email@example.com and in subject Line Clearly indicate the position you’re applying for. Failure to do so your application will not be considered.
Deadline is 01st October 2022.
Interviews and work station will be at Julius Nyerere Hydropower Project (JNHPP).
This position is open for Tanzanian Locals only.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.