Customer Support Engineer
Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
23 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 09, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Provide technical support to clients on problems related to the Internet and related services both on telephone as well as on-site.
• Install and maintain various Internet and related services on the client’s side using either Optic Fiber cable or Microwave Wireless Equipment operating at different frequencies, as well as the configuration of TCP/IP protocols.
• Build and maintain various Networks such as WAN, LAN, and VPN on the client’s side.
• Maintain Company’s Network infrastructure including its fiber optical backbone, repeaters, as well as towers.
• Evaluate and resolve client problems promptly
• Monitor performance of network infrastructure equipment.
• Create and implement viable solutions and follow through to ensure the problem is resolved to the satisfaction of all parties.
• Ensure that no trouble ticket or clients complain remains pending and present a thorough daily, weekly and monthly report to the Management.
• Carry out weekly and monthly analyses of the problems reported by our clients and find ways to reduce them.
• Provide clients with regular updates, and feedback on service requests/queries
Knowledge and Experience
• University degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Telecommunications Engineering with at least 3 years of working experience in the related field.
Skills and expertise
• Good knowledge and working experience of various Networks such as LAN, VPN, Fiber optical, and microwave wireless technologies as well as extensive knowledge of configuration and troubleshooting of TCP/IP protocols.
• Practical networking experience in setting up, testing, configuring, and troubleshooting networks/ Knowledge of Wireless Technologies, RF transmissions, and Fiber Optical Networks
• Working knowledge of network devices (routers/switch testing and configuration)
• Proficiency in both Windows and Linux-based operating Systems
• Ability to work independently, be a team player and be able to accomplish a given task with minimum supervision.
• Possess excellent customer care and clients handling skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.