Customer Support Agent
Deadline of this Job:
Thursday, November 30 2023
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 14 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
betPawa is an internationally recognized brand operating across 11 African countries, rapidly expanding into further markets. betPawa specializes in serving communities by enabling everyone to place any size bet and win big with the market-leading win bonus schemes. The company builds trust and recognition through Dream Maker and Win BIG, Give Back campaigns, funding outright, or matching winners’ contributions to community development projects.
We are looking for a multi-tasking, attentive, and ready-to-help Customer Support Specialist. Working together with a team, you will be responsible for assisting our customers with technical issues when using our services.
What do we look for in a new team member?
• Education level: 2 years of college (minimum)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Kiswahili
• Ability to cope under pressure and work with minimal supervision
• Interest in helping other people
• Open to working 24/7 in shifts
• Good interpersonal skills
• Quick learner
• Interest in the sports industry
• Knowledge of football betting markets is an advantage
• Previous experience in customer support is an added advantage
Key skills and experience for this role:
• Help betPawa customers get the best experience possible while using our products
• Be available to support clients through email, chats and calls
• Be flexible and available to work 24/7 on shifts as scheduled
• Show initiative in amplifying the voice of the customer to advance business objectives
• Grow through participation in other company-wide projects
What we offer
• Attractive salary
• Personal and professional growth
• Team outings and company events
• Business travel opportunities
PS: For international recruitment and future success in this position, we would kindly ask you to send your application in English! Thank you!
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.