Customer Service Officer /Receptionist
Jobs at:Tujijenge Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
Saturday, September 16 2023
Date Posted: Friday, September 08 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Acceptance of Cash/cheques from customers and checking accuracy and updating the system accordingly.
• Handle payments over the teller booth as per the given guidelines and procedures
• Manage Branch Petty Cash as per Policy and Procedures & update the system daily.
• Prepare the day-end balancing sheet and handover to Accountant/Branch Manager to for their verification.
• Maintain proper registers/records required in the cash office (cash differences/PD cheques/key transfers etc).
• Provide information to prospective walk-in clients and telephone inquiries on products.
• Deliver an exceptional level of service and maintain both internal and external customers of the branch maintaining total customer satisfaction among all customers.
• Dealing with Customers in relation to repayments – Follow up on falling due reports.
• Safeguard the confidentiality of all information pertaining to the Company and the LOLC Group obtained externally or internally during employment and refrain from divulging same to any third party.
• Maintain a neat and organized reception area.
• Assist in administrative tasks and data entry as required.
• A bachelor’s degree in education finance, banking, accounting, or a related field.
• Minimum of three years of experience in a customer service role.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
• Proficiency in computer applications and office software.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Fluency in English and Swahili is required.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.