Credit Control Supervisor
Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure internal credit procedures are properly applied and provide end month report
• Ensure that all the accounts are matched off for payments received and push for allocation details against invoices on various clients
• Motivate and develop staff to meet current and future needs of the business.
• Ensure that invoices are paid on time as per credit terms agreed.
• Achieve DSO as per budget target
• Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email, letters and visits within agreed timescales
• Report disputed invoices and ensure proper follow-up is done with operations
• Follow up with fellow credit controllers in order to maintain an up-to-date invoice dispute file for all clients/operations departments.
• Hold weekly meetings and daily follow-up with credit controllers & operations for assigned cash clients.
• Send out client statements/letters as maybe agreed from time to time
• To follow a limited and identified portfolio of client
• Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquiries
• Propose write off of irrecoverable debts
• Assist in opening/updating of cash and credit customers’ accounts in IRIS
• Ensure debit suppliers amount are transferred whenever it is possible
• In case of absence of CC allocated, assist in opening suppliers account and ensure documents are kept in common drive
• Attend and contribute to meetings with operations and top management related to credit control issues.
• Ensure good supervision of the credit control team is in place in the absence of Credit Controller Supervisor
• Bachelor of Arts in Statistics, B.Commerce, Accounting, Finance, or any other related qualification.
• Familiar with accounts procedures, client ledgers, disbursements, and office accounts
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.