Coordinator – Systems Accountant
Jobs at:The School of St Jude
Deadline of this Job:
11 April 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 06, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The School of St Jude is a pioneering leader in charitable education within Africa. Every year we give 1,800 students with free, quality education, 100’s of graduates with access to higher education and provide more than 20,000 government school students with quality teachers. St Jude’s is funded by generous supporters from around the world who make our mission of giving bright, poor Tanzanian students a free, quality education possible.
What you’ll do
• Review and maintain the financial and supply chain systems performance, identifying and resolving any issues.
• Coordinate the annual budgeting process and the regular forecasting processes. This includes providing training to all budget and forecast users
• Continue development of both internal and external reporting to better inform the organisation.
• Identify opportunities for operational improvements. This will include developing software or procedure modifications that will allow for better utilisation of financial and procurement software
• Coordinate financial system upgrades. Reviewing upgrades for new functionality that can be implemented to improve current processes.
• Collaborate with the Head of Department and Finance Manager on Risk and Compliance.
• Supervise and coordinate the day-to-day responsibilities of the Systems Accountants – Officers.
What we’re looking for
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field and 4 years’ experience or equivalent combination.
• Experience in analyzing and interpreting data.
• Experience using accounting and financial reporting experience.
• Experience with complex relational databases and dashboards.
• Ability to plan, implement, monitor, report and drive continuous improvement of various department activities and projects.
• Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
• A person who is open-minded and collaborative.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.