Contracts Manager – Supply Chain
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 24, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To provide supplier operational performance and relationship management for a portfolio of allocated contracts.
• To provide a lead role in the operational delivery and monitoring of contracts and supplier performance.
• To support the operation team to deliver efficiencies and service improvements, including continuous improvement activities.
• To be point of escalation for all issues relating to allocated suppliers.
Manage Contracts Specialist and carry out the following
• Ensure contract compliance during lifecycle of contract to realize the savings and deliverables negotiated during local/global procurements.
• Manage performance of allocated suppliers and Tigo to meet contractual SLAs and KPIs.
• Manage operational delivery in line with contractual objectives and customer requirements.
• Establish and maintain strong business relationships with stakeholders and suppliers including effectively managing contract enquiries, issues, disputes, variations, risks and undertaking negotiations with suppliers as required.
• Lead tenders as per best practice processes.
• Developing new contracts and preparing legal documents e.g. credit note, instruction to proceed (ITP), change requests and termination letters for allocated suppliers.
• Manage supplier relationship including conducting supplier relationship surveys.
• Research and analyse contract related information including supplier contract reporting and provide reports regarding contract activity and performance to Management.
• Advise other members of Supply Chain Organisation on contracts management issues when required.
• Management, tracking and reporting performance of operational processes and support operational improvement initiatives
• Organise and chair Steering Committees.
• Administer any damages/reduction of service fees or extension of business.
• Any other assignment as may be assigned.
• Contracts Manager – Supply Chain Job Vacancy at Tigo
• Degree in Business Administration, Procurement and Logistics Management and/or related fields
• Experience in legal undertakings.
• At least five years’ experience in similar role
• Knowledge in telecommunication industry operations is an added advantage.
• Attention to details and strong understanding of agreements.
• Strong collaboration skills. High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert contract management advice to enable achievement of desired outcomes.
• High level communication skills at all levels (written and verbal) and the ability to undertake negotiations with suppliers in the resolution of disputes.
• “We are committed to equal employment opportunities and unbiased treatment of all individuals in all employment practices”. Only Successful Candidates will be contacted”
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.