Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
05 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client, a Manufacturing Company is looking for a qualified Chief Accountant to support the Accounting department by performing clerical tasks, including processing and recording transactions, preparing reports and budgets, fielding communications with clients and vendors, fact-checking, filing, and other duties, as needed.
• Ensure timely bank payments.
• Handling of petty cash.
• Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns (VAT).
• Manage accounting transactions (Data Entry) in Accounting System.
• Prepare Financial reports i.e., Cash flow Statement Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
• Information management ( document scanning, Filling & Photocopy).
• Preparation of Tax invoice (EFD)
• Supplier/Customer statements reconciliation.
• Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
• Planning and budgeting daily (Cash flow)
• Posting of sales records, purchases records, expenses records and stocks.
• Reconciliation of ledger accounts, debtors & creditors accounts, stocks.
• Preparation of WCF/PAYEE/SDL/Corporate Tax/NSSF and other returns thereof prior to deadline.
• Collaborating with Auditors as well as TRA officers during the Audit period.
• Preparations of daily & monthly accounts report.
• Handling any other miscellaneous works that are assigned by the HOD.
• Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
• CPA/ACCA will be an added advantage.
• Proven Working experience as an Accountant.
• 2+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
• Knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures.
• Hands-on experience in accounting software e.g., ERP, TALLY etc.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.