Jobs at:CV People Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
31 January 2022
Date Posted: Monday, January 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensure implementation of and enforcement of necessary controls on critical and sensitive areas such as cash and bank, staff accounts, suppliers and customers.
• Handle the day-to-day IRIS related matters and work in hand with the IRIS super-user in resolving user issues as and when they arise. This includes communicating with the IRIS hotline team when necessary.
• Ensure that the books of accounts are properly maintained in line with the group policies and procedures.
• Responsible for period end preparation of the General ledger for the purposes of closing and reporting which must be realized within the timeliness set by the group.
• Liaise with external parties such as external auditors, banks and the Tanzania Revenue Authority.
• Aid in the recruitment, monitoring staff performance and appraisal of the entire team within the reporting line.
• Provide guidance to the finance team on assigned areas to ensure the smooth running of the department.
• other tasks that may be assigned by the Financial Controller or GM Finance and Administration.
Knowledge and Experience
• degree in Finance Field or Accounting
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://cvpeopletanzania.zohorecruit.com/jobs/Careers/594044000006208158/Reporting-Cost-Control-Supervisor?source=CareerSite
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.