Cashier, Billing & Registration Clerks
Deadline of this Job:
15 March 2023
Date Posted: Monday, March 06, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• As part of the billing & registration team, you provide excellent Registration/Cash/Billing services and ensure daily closure of the system as per financial guidelines including daily completion of claim form cycle and daily reporting on cash collection.
• You provide excellent customer care to all visitors, whereby you use effective communication and polite language through telephone, email and general inquiries. All registration and bookings are according to protocols and update the patients’ profile. You ensure confidentiality of patient health status.
• Policies and procedures are followed in all tasks performed, including daily payments, refunds, claims, invoices and postings in the system. Accuracy and speed should be observed.
• Work allocation will be done as per the need of the organization. Shift work will apply.
• Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration with a minimum of 2 years of experience
• NBAA – Tanzanian registration ( added advantage)
• Good basic computer knowledge & skill (excel, word, powerpoint, etc)
• Adequate knowledge in ERP system
• Conversant with SAP is an added advantage
• Training in customer care
• Excellent communication skills (English and Swahili)
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Flexibility and ability to multitask
• Eye for detail and result focused
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
If you are interested to please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references and a cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role.
CCBRT is an equal opportunities employer and encourages people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as an additional assessment.
Please indicate job reference number: 2023-04|
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15th March 2023
(selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.