Cash Officer - Stone Town Branch, Zanzibar
Jobs at:Kcb Bank Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
17 February 2023
Date Posted: Friday, January 06, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
JOB TITLE: Cash Officer - Stone Town Branch, Zanzibar
Develop new and grow business banking propositions for small and medium enterprises.
• Manage counter services to ensure efficient service is delivered to customers.
• Manage ATMs to ensure that they are operational at all times and replenished with new/serviceable notes.
• Maintain custodian cash in the branch and the strong rooms
• To ensure that cash holding limits are maintained both in reserve and with the cashier’s tills.
• To authorize cash payments and withdrawals above the Section Heads’/cashiers’ limits.
• To monitor and provide adequate currency notes to cashiers for counter service.
• To ensure that cash held is adequately insured at all times.
• Control and supervise the confirmation and sealing of cash deposited by cashiers into reserve.
• Control and maintain reserve cash within approved limits for the branch.
• Collect or receive excess foreign currency from cashiers for lodgement.
• Supervise confirmation and packing of foreign currency for repatriation.
• Respond to cash related customers’ correspondence.
• Ensure that customers’ cash requisitions are prepared promptly.
• Ensure that customers’ cash vouchers together with relevant cash summaries are ticked for validation purposes.
• Take stock of cash in the safe and ensure that soiled notes and excess local or foreign currency in reserve are repatriated.
• Make follow up on any cash related suspense entries.
• Lodge cash in the strong room whenever necessary.
• Reserve cash register.
• Foreign currency register
• Cross entries.
• Lodge cashiers tills in the safe at end of day.
• Ensure that cashiers balance their cash against cash analysis reports on daily basis
• Ensure preparation of the overall cash summary on daily basis.
• Bachelor Degree from any recognized institution
• Professional Qualifications (CPB, CPA, ACCA) is Essential
• Master’s Degree in Business studies is an added advantage
• Minimum four years of experience in Banking
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.