Cage Cashiers and Cage Supervisors
Jobs at:King Casino
Deadline of this Job:
30 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 23, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cage cashiers and cage supervisors:
• Experience- 2 years and above
• Must speak good English
• Women will be given more priority
General job responsibilities
• A cage cashier at a casino is responsible for exchanging cash for casino tokens, and vice versa.
• That means a cage cashier must be able to handle financial transactions for casino patrons with skill and integrity.
• As with any gaming industry worker, a cage cashier deals with the public in the form of gamblers, and must be able to satisfy customers accordingly.
• However, a cage cashier also needs to be able to handle negative situations, such as credit rejections or dealing with an intoxicated or belligerent gambler.
• Cashiers need to be aware of all relevant rules and regulations affecting their casino and the gaming industry as a whole, and be able to cite and explain them when necessary.
• Cage Cashiers and Cage Supervisors Job Vacancies at King Casino
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Job application procedure
APPLY THROUGH – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you may deliver your applications at The Casino 2nd Floor ,Palm village, Mikocheni (Warioba street).
Your Applications must include the
• Detailed CV
• Application letter
• Local government letter
• 2 recent passport size
• Referees letter
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.