Business Development Manager
Jobs at:Transsnet Financial Tanzania Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2023
Date Posted: Friday, March 17, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the PalmPay and the Role
PalmPay is a Pan-African fintech company currently operating in Nigeria, Ghana and Kenya and expanding to other markets in 2023. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for everyone to transfer money, pay bills and getting financial services. As we scale to become Africa’s #1 payments brand, we are looking for Business Development Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with the Financial Institutions focus mainly on building long-term relationships with the Partners and support the HQ where needed. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
• Understand Customer and Merchant demands regarding payment and financial services, summary Use Cases and develop plans to fulfill it.
• Monitoring and responding to trends and competitor offerings to provide solutions and improve service.
• Building good relationships with the Telcos, PSPs, Banks, Switches, Fintechs, Regulators, high level stakeholders and getting the best payment and financial service from them.
• Negotiation of deals to cut cost and increase revenue for Company.
• Working closely with internal Products, Integration, Operations, Settlement, Reconciliation and Compliance teams to fully understand company requirements and provide solutions.
• Developing and executing strategies for growing and sustaining PalmPay’s vibrant culture.
Qualification & Required Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree qualification in business related field.
• At least 5 years relevant working experience in Banks, PSPs, Fintechs for Middle to Senior BDM/Partnership Manager roles in Payment or Banking industries.
• High Level Stakeholder Management skills.
• Extremely result-oriented, realistic and reliable, able to work with aggressive timelines.
• Ability to handle multi-task and under constant pressure.
• Positive attitude, good interpersonal, business negotiation and presentation skills.
• Entrepreneurial mindset in decision making and managing resources.
• Logical decision-making abilities.
Prefer candidates from MNO’s such as Vodacom-M-pesa, Tigo, and Airtel, Banks such as CRDB,NMB, NBC, Stanbic and Exim Bank, and others and Fintech such as Selcom.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above qualifications, we shall be happy to meet with you. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.