Deadline of this Job:
28 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidate will possess:
• 3+ years of bookkeeping experience, preferably in retail, at a company with over $100,000 in annual turnover, or a leading regional or international accounting firm
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration; CPA a plus but not required
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills, preferably Quickbooks
• An enthusiastic team player and strong interpersonal skills.
• A collaborative, team player with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, start-up environment
• Fluency in English (both oral and written) and the ability to communicate with sophistication within a business setting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Match purchase orders with invoices, delivery notes, goods received notes
• Liaise with the supplier relations team to confirm that contract terms have been satisfied before processing payment
• Maintain accurate records of invoices, payments and credit notes on the accounting system
• Verify cash and inventory numbers on the accounting system
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual tax declarations, including payroll, operating and business taxes
• Prepare payables reports and other financial and analytical reports for review by management
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply please click HERE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.