Audit Officer/ Internal Auditor
Jobs at:University of Dar es salaam Computing Center
Deadline of this Job:
09 March 2023
Date Posted: Monday, February 27, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and responsibilities
1. Prepares work plan and audit programmes
2. Obtains required information directly through examination of records or interview with staff.
3. Ensuring the business adheres to policies, procedures, legislations and regulations.
4. Audit the efficiency of business processes.
5. Review and evaluate the system of management controls and assess their adequacy and effectiveness and where appropriate draft potential recommendations for improvement
6. Checks that stores maintain inventory of furniture, equipment and other movable assets in accordance with the company policy.
7. Assesses the reliability and effective use of internal controls and assist in reviewing internal controls and procedures.
8. Draft segments of reports and communications on the results of the work performed.
9. Analyzes and evaluates the accounting system and procedures.
10. Reviews the accuracy of accounts receivables and payables as at the period of Audit.
11. Reviews the management of budget, balance sheet and other related financial statements.
12. Identifies and evaluates procedures and policies in tax reporting processes.
13. Performs any other duties as may be assigned by one’s reporting officer.
Qualification and experience
1. Possession of Bachelor degree / Advanced Diploma in Accounting or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years working experience as an Auditor. The applicant must possess CPA (T) or its equivalent.
REMUNERATION UCCSS 7-8
The deadline for submitting the application is 9 March 2023.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click Here To Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.