Deadline of this Job:
19 August 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
INNOVEX is an advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Africa. Innovex now invites applications from self-motivated, performance driven and innovative individuals interested in a career in changing Africa. We have full-time position of audit associates to be based in Dar es Salaam.
The Audit Associate is an entry-level professional who will learn the job of auditing by working with the rest of the team in the firm.
• Updating of system documentation,
• Setting up audit file,
• Clearing own review notes,
• Compliance testing, including system walkthroughs,
• Basic analytical review procedures,
• Audit of various account balances and transactions and be coached by a team leader
• Stock counts and following up of the counts,
• Learn the audit procedures and documents thoroughly,
• Participate in training sessions or programs,
• Effectively communicate with a team leader.
• Follow given instructions, get familiarized with audit paperwork, and relevant software.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Actuary or related areas
• A CPA or ACCA in relevant subjects is an added advantage but is not a requirement.
• Good knowledge and appetite to learn new things.
• Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients
• Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.