Deadline of this Job:
10 February 2023
Date Posted: Monday, January 23, 2023 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Audit Associate is an entry-level professional who will learn the job of auditing by working with the rest of the team.
• Updating of system documentation,
• Setting up audit file,
• Clearing own review notes,
• Compliance testing, including system walkthroughs,
• Basic analytical review (AR) procedures,
• Audit of various account balances and transactions and be coached by a team leader
• Stock counts and following up of the counts,
• Learn the audit procedures and documents thoroughly,
• Participate in training sessions or programs,
• Effectively communicate with a team leader.
• Follow given instructions, get familiarized with audit paperwork, and relevant software.
Education and Qualifications
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related areas
• A CPA or ACCA in relevant subjects is an added advantage.
• Good knowledge and appetite to learn new things.
• A good understanding of accounting and financial principles, with a high level of accuracy.
• Ability to interact professionally with culturally diverse staff and clients within the context of groups and technical teams
• Verbal and written proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.