Assistant Lecturer (Geotechnical Engineering) - 1 Post
Jobs at:University Of Dar es Salaam (UDSM)
Deadline of this Job:
24 July 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties And Responsibilities
• To carry out lectures, seminars, tutorials and practicals for undergraduate programmes;
• To Sett, invigilate and mark undergraduate examinations;
• To assist senior staff in lectures, seminars, tutorials and practicals for postgraduate programmes;
• To supervise projects and practical training for undergraduate students;
• To conduct research and publish results;
• To carry out consultancy and public services;
• To undergo postgraduate training to PhD level;
• To participate in relevant workshops and conferences; and
• To perform any other relevant duties as assigned by one’s superior.
Qualification And Experience
• Master of Science in Geotechnical Engineering and Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
How to apply
• Login to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.