Assistant Finance and Administration Officer
Jobs at:Social Action Trust Fund (SATF)
Deadline of this Job:
16 September 2022
Date Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Summary of roles:
He/She will be responsible for supporting the Finance & Administration Officer Responsibilities:
• Maintenance and managing the fixed assets register,
• Supervise the real estate investment project on daily basis by making sure that all activities and reports related to the project are timely submitted,
• Supervise the office maintenance activities which includes office cleanliness, service of office equipment’s and repairs,
• Providing support on program related activities,
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Finance and Administration Officer. Qualifications
• A Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance with at least 3 years’experience,
• Experience of working with real estate projects will be an added advantage,
• A fast learner with good analytical and writing skills,
• Able to maintain good relationship with fellow staff, and Trust stakeholders,
• Flexible and committed hard worker who can work under pressure and produce required results.
• Assistant Finance and Administration Officer Job Vacancy at Social Action Trust Fund (SATF)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
• Send cover letter along with your CV of not more than two pages via email: firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th September 2022. Please note that, ONLY applications received through email shall be considered.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.