Jobs at:Mkulazi Holding Co. Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 November 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS -1 POSITION:
He or she shall be reporting to the Accountant.
Description of Duties:
• To process payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employees’ reimbursement, and statements;
• To verify items billed against items ordered and received and reconciles differences through follow-up with Procurement Management Unit;
• To participate in the preparation Trial Balance on monthly basis;
• To collect information on subsidiary ledgers (e.g., debtors, creditors, journals, etc);
• To prepare list of monthly outstanding debtors and creditors;
• To make follows up on unclaimed imprests;
• Participates in preparation of various reports on salaries and allowances;
• Makes follow up on retirement of safari imprests according to financial Rules and regulations;
• To prepare cheque requisitions for rapid invoices for various bills;
• To Prepare Tax invoices for other receivables;
• Follows up on outstanding invoices; and
• To perform other related functions as may be assigned by Supervisor.
• Holder of Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Finance or Accounting or its equivalent qualifications from recognized institution.
• Must have a working experience of atleast two (2) years in related field.
General condition: all applicants should have accomplished Secondary School Education and possess an Ordinary Certificate or an Advanced Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent and should not be above 45 years of age.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below WITH THE POSITION APPLIED WRITTEN ON THE TOP OF THE ENVELOPE, describing how they see themselves qualifying for the applied position. They should also send copies of Academic Certificates, three referees, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail address. Only shortlisted and successfully interviewed candidates will be contacted.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER,
MKULAZI HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED,
P.0 BOX 1079,
The deadline for submitting the application is 14 November 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.