Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
06 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 03, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Will work with the Director to collect and collate various financial and operational KPIs and management.
• Uses the company purchasing system to match all invoices and purchases orders in a timely manner as measured by zero unexplained variances.
• Posts the petty cash correctly into the accounting system.
• Prepares company cheques, files/copies, and distributes after obtaining the appropriate approval.
• Understands, reviews, reconciles details, and prepare all payments to the Company’s key suppliers and creditors to ensure accuracy (using authorized payment terms).
• Creates a weekly Creditor’s Aging Report and alerts management and directors to any discrepancies, concerns, or recommendations.
• Create a weekly petty cash report (PCV) that clearly identifies the source, the use, and the remaining balance of cash.
• Ensures all cash used is backed by approvals and supporting documentation with zero error. Raises flag or concerns.
• Supports Purchasing Manager in reviewing Supplier effectiveness, quality of services, payment terms, cost, and provides recommendations or suggestions.
• Reviews, coordinates and follow up to ensure all invoices collected by the Purchasing department have receipts and are compliant with all TRA laws.
• Assists the Chief Accountant with the maintenance of accounting records as needed – supporting other workload of team members.
• Has a relevant educational degree or certificate of studies in the same field.
• Ideally has at least 1 years’ experience working in administration or accounts department and has a basic accounting and statutory knowledge – we are looking more for the right attitude and behaviors.
• Is a youthful candidate who is a quick learner, willing and keen to grow in the Accounts and hospitality industry.
• Is looking to build a longer-term employment career – is trustworthy and ethical.
• Has a natural and confident ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
• Can self-organize and has an attention to detail.
• A good level of IT proficiency to quickly learn and work on accounting systems and hotel management systems.
• Knows how to use Microsoft Excel.
• Flexibility to work in a variety of different work situations in a demanding Hotel environment.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified? Click here to Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.