Jobs at:Reeds Africa consult
Deadline of this Job:
13 November 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Department: Accounts and Administration
Reports to: Accounts and Administration Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
• The ideal candidate should have the ability to assist the Accounts and Administration manager to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements. Follow procedures and guidelines to accurately maintain the organization’s financial records and transactions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the preparation of the financial statements as and when required.
• Ensure timely posting of journals and preparation of bank reconciliations and other control accounts (e.g. payroll, cash controls, suspense etc.)
• Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements.
• Custodian of all accounting documents.
• Verifying accounting documents under his/her section.
• Timely issuance and dispatch of receipts.
• Preparation of bank and general ledger accounts reconciliations, investigate and clear all reconciling items.
• Assist in processing of payments to clients and suppliers.
• Handle queries relating to receipts and payments.
• Management of petty cash.
• Assist in the finance end month closure process.
• Prepare and provide supporting documentation for internal and external audits.
• Maintain confidentiality of the organization
• Any other duties that may be assigned by immediate supervisor
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Accounts/Finance
• Minimum 4 years of working experience in the manufacturing industry.
• CPA 1, 2 or 3 will be an added advantage.
• Must have excellent computer skills (MS Office), Tally ERP 9 and SAP.
• Detail-oriented, organized and disciplined.
• Very accurate and keen on details.
• Statistical and analysis skills are key to this position.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Confident, presentable and self-disciplined.
• Female candidates are encouraged to apply
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply by sending CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.