Jobs at:Dar es Salaam Maritime Institute (DMI)
Deadline of this Job:
03 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To perform specified craft jobs under close supervision.
• To perform routine technical cleaning of the work environment;
• To record repair and maintenance reports;
• To assist in conducting repair and maintenance activities;
• To take care of tools and equipment; and
• To performs any other duties assigned by supervisor.
Qualification and Experience
• Holder of form IV/VI certificate in secondary education plus Certificate of Trade Test II, National Vocational Award II (NVA II) in welding, electricity or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institution.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link http://portal.ajira.go.tz/user/auth/login/4888
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.