Jobs at:FHI 370
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Managing office support operations and providing administrative and financial management support to EpiC staff and offices. Specifically, providing administrative support to the office; coordinating with the Procurement and Logistic Officer on travel and logistics for EpiC staff and activities; managing files and other data within office; and coordinating vehicle fleet while ensuring compliance with FHI 360/ contractual requirements of the Project.
Specific duties include:
• Provide support to and coordinating project administrative activities within FHI 360 and USAID guidelines and regulations.
• Ensure accurate keeping of all records for Dar es Salaam Office
• Prepare payment vouchers and other related documentation as needed.
• Responsible for the filing of payment vouchers, supporting documentations, workshop and travel retirements.
• Serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
• Coordinate all administrative support services for office(s) (as relevant).
• Coordinate logistical organization of workshops/seminars/conferences and trainings for partners and clients.
• Prepare workshops schedule/payment to participants.
• Keep proper office records/filings as appropriate.
• When necessary, in liaison with the Procurement and Logistics Officer coordinate all travel details and logistics for EpiC staff, consultants and other visitors including booking hotel accommodations and arranging for airport and hotel pick-ups.
• Coordinate all records and storage of supplies for the office.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance with 3-5 years’ relevant experience; OR Bachelor’s degree in similar field with 1-3 years’ relevant experience.
• Ability to work with others and to develop and maintain compatibility among project staff, subcontractors, and recipients of assistance.
• Demonstrated cultural sensitivity and sound understanding of the needs of KVP.
• Work independently with initiative to manage high volume workflow.
• Routine coordination with FHI360 employees, consultants, on-site and in the field.
• Must have report writing skills and be able to communicate with impact.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and handle pressure situations.
• Handle quantitative information with accuracy and precision
• Resourceful in gathering information.
• Must exhibit high levels of professionalism, integrity and ethical values at all times.
• Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
• Time management skills, both in planning and organizing work to meet deadlines
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Administrative-Assistant_Requisition-2022200973/apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.