Jobs at:Tanzania Automotive Technology Centre (TATC)
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, May 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To check the authenticity of source documents;
• To Extract Monthly Trial Balance;
• To Prepare Annual Budget;
• To Prepare of Financial Statements i.e., Balance sheet Income and Expenditure Account/Profit and
• loss statement and cash flows;
• To Liaise with internal and external Auditors;
• To Determine cost of work in progress, finished goods and sale,
• To Facilitate maintenance of fixed asset register;
• To Initiate and supervises strategies and tactics In collecting all outstanding receivables; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Immediate Supervisor.
• Holder of Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma In one of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration or Commerce majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants must attach an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and three reputable referees with their reliable contacts. The title of the position applied should be written in the subject of the application letter marked on the envelope. Applicant must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates, one recent passport
size picture and birth certificate, Application letter should be written in Swahili or English, Application should be sent to the undersigned not later than 10th June, 2022 at 3.00 PM.
• The Director General,
• Private Bag, Nyumbu- Kibaha,
• Tel: 0738 341 330/0738 309 363
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.