Accounts Officer II
Jobs at:Tanzania Revenue Authority
Deadline of this Job:
Friday, June 09 2023
Date Posted: Saturday, May 27 2023, Base Salary: Not Disclosed
1. To prepare weekly/monthly revenue collection, transfers, revenue float and tax exemption reports.
2. To capture invoices, payment vouchers and credit memos in the expenditure accounting system.
3. To prepare salary journal vouchers, deduction schedules, print salary slips and distribute to regions and departments.
4. To prepare monthly expenditure reports and supporting schedules.
5. To prepare budget and physical performance report for the Finance Unit on quarterly basis.
6. To participate in quarterly stock taking exercise.
7. To ensure that all over-the-counter receipts are banked intact and promptly.
8. To ensure timely filling of performance report as per QMS requirement.
9. To perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Bachelor Degree or Advanced Diploma in one of the following fields; Accountancy, Finance, Commerce or Business Administration majoring in Accountancy or Finance or equivalent qualifications from recognized Institutions. Ability to use different Accounting packages/software is an added advantage.
Preferred Language Skill :
Swahili and English
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified, Click here to Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.