Accounts Assistant II
Jobs at:Tanzania Forest Services (TFS)
Deadline of this Job:
28 March 2022
Date Posted: Monday, March 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties and Responsibilities
• To record and keep financial registry;
• To keep files with accounts records;
• To record and prepare payment vouchers and cheque and post them in vote books;
• To send accounts documents and letters to the bank;
• To prepare bank reconciliation statements; and
• To perform any other related duties as may be assigned time to time by Immediate Supervisor.
Qualification and experience
• Holder of Certificate in one of the following fields: Accountancy, Finance, ATEC I or equivalent qualification from recognised institution. The candidate shall be required to attend and pass military recruit course.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link http://portal.ajira.go.tz/index.php/advert/display_advert/3981
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.