Accounts Assistant – (4 Posts)
Deadline of this Job:
20 October 2022
Date Posted: Monday, October 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position title: accounts assistant – (4 posts)
Scope of position
The successful candidate should be ready to work under minimum supervision, for considerable lengths of time when required.
Summary of the position:
To perform financial clerical activities.
The position holder shall report to incharge of finance and accounts
1. Holders of certificate in accountancy from recognized institutions or accounts technician certificate i (atec i) issued by (nbaa) or equivalent qualification recognized by nbaa.
2. Must be a computer literate
3. Fluent in both kiswahili and english
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Undertake general financial clerical duties
2. Filing and record keeping of financial transactions
3. To prepare and issue cheques
4. To collect income
5. To prepare payments
6. To undertake bank reconciliation
7. Process salary and wages payment
8. Update assets register
9. Undertake annual stock-taking
10. Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
• all applicants must be citizens of tanzania with an age not above 45 years of age;
• applicants must attach an up-to-date curriculum vitae (cv) having reliable contacts, i.e., postal address, e-mail and telephone numbers;
• applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement;
• applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of academic certificates;
• applicants who are already working at any weighbridge station with tanroads will not be considered;
• form iv and form vi results slips are strictly not accepted;
• testimonials, partial transcripts and results slips will not be accepted;
• applicants should indicate three referees with their reliable contacts;
• certificates from foreign universities should be certified by the tanzania commission for universities (tcu);
• only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for an interview;
• application letters should be hand written in english language.
Terms and conditions of service:
• appointment will be on contract terms of three years, renewable subject to satisfactory performance.
• the salaries for the post will be according to tanroads scales
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Please send your handwritten application with your comprehensive curriculum vitae, so as to reach the address shown below not later than 20th october, 2022 at 16:30 hrs. Only successful candidates will be notified and invited for an interview. Those candidates who do not get letters of invitation should consider themselves unsuccessful.
Please apply to:
p.0. Box 433, geita.
Tel: +255 28 2520342
fax: + 255 28 2520314
The deadline for submitting the application is 20 october 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.