Accounting Technician (Cost Containment Accountant) - Internal
Jobs at:Embassy Dar Es Salaam
Deadline of this Job:
31 May 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The U.S. Mission in Dar es Salaam is seeking eligible and qualified applicants for the position of Accounting Technician (Cost Containment Accountant) in the Financial Management Section.
• The incumbent reports to Financial Specialist and his/her responsibilities include:
• capture resources under the International Cooperative Administrative Support Services ( ICASS) allocation process,
• recapture lost resources under the Personnel and TDY Billing Policy,
• serve as the primary contact with ICASS Customer Agencies,
• coordinate and provide information source to the ICASS Council representatives and Working Group on ICASS workload count related issues
• oversee cost containment initiatives and
• supervise Administrative Clerk (Utilities).
Qualifications and Evaluations
• Experience: Five years of work experience in accounting, auditing or data analytics is required.
• Education Requirements:
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business management, commerce, economics or accounting is required.
• Post may choose to add the phrase “This may be tested” after a language, skill, and/or ability. Review the VA template for specific information.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/vacancy/editVacancy.hms?_ref=dtvzq2rrpt0&jnum=35559&orgId=22
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.