Jobs at:CVPeople Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
13 September 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Managing accounting team and control, improve, and/or establish accounting and financial related process to ensure high quality and efficiency.
Managerial & Functional Responsibilities
• Take primal responsibility and handle statutory Audit/ Tax Audit independently.
• Guide Accounting leaders and assistants to improve accuracy and efficiency in Accounting and Finance area, by sharing own knowledge, providing opportunities of education.
• Suggest, implement and visualize operation process relating to Accounting and Finance area collaborating with other departments
• Understand group overall and establish branch financial strategy with higher management.
• Plan and execute budget making process in the branch with efficient data collection.
• Be a window person to be consulted about financial risks in various matters such as legal, tax, contractual matters and suggest risk mitigation using own and other professional knowledge.
• Summarize financial performance of the branch monthly, comparing with Budget and past trend and suggest countermeasure to improve its performance to management.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies
• Work while observing the Professional Code of Conduct (PICCO). Professional behavior, Integrity, Competence, Confidentiality, and Objectivity. A general accountant is directly obligated to report any misconduct observed or heard that is against these codes to the immediate supervisor or to the appropriate reporting channel.
• Any other duty assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge & Experience
• A minimum level of academic and professional qualification required to perform effectively in the role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant field.
• CPA/ACCA is a must
• A minimum level of experience required to perform effectively in the role
• 5 years experience in a high volume transaction accounting department
• 5 years experience in managerial accounting such as budget preparation, budget analysis, management report using financial accounting data.
• Experience in managing the team more than 5 persons more than 3 year
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.