Vacancy title: Accounting Assistant[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Nonprofit, and NGO , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:National Spiritual Assembly Of The Bahais Of Tanzania
Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2022
Date Posted: Friday, October 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of Tanzania plans to hire an Accounting Assistant for her Regional Office (Western Zone) which is located in Kigoma.
Minimum Required Education Qualifications & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance /Commerce and a minimum of 2 years of working experience in accounting and/or financial field.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting systems e.g., Tally, Quick books
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications especially in Word and Excel
• Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing in both Swahili and English
• Ability to work independently
• Attention to details and accuracy
• Ability to multi-task and work well with others
• Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
• Assist in preparation of regional Annual budget and review of quarterly budgets
• Assist in carrying out internal audits, double check posting, post vouchers in accounting program and suggest ways to improve internal controls
• Review compliance with legal requirements and advise accordingly
• Domestic travel may be required.
• Carry on other duties assigned
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicant should send their applications through email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject; Application for Accountant Position. They should attach their signed application letter and detailed CV with copies of their qualifications.
Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.