Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
05 October 2022
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Shugulika Africa Limited
Our Client, a Manufacturing company is looking for a qualified Accountant to manage the financial objectives of the company, prepare financial statements, manage accounts payables and receivables and regularly advising on the financial status of the company.
• Review and processing expense invoices.
• To manage and process statutory requirements.
• Review and validate revenue invoices.
• Collection follow-up account receivables.
• To manage stock taking, and data entry.
• Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or any related field.
• 1-3 years’ experience as an accountant.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and other accounting systems.
• Excellent analytical skills, good trouble-shooter with the ability to multitask.
• Excellent communication skills — written, verbal, and presentation skills required.
• Understanding of basic accounting principles, internal controls and procurement process.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and Qualified? Click here to Apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.