Jobs at:Shugulika Africa Limited
Deadline of this Job:
13 September 2022
Date Posted: Friday, September 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Our client, a Group of companies are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. He/she will provide the company with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business while ensuring the company is compliant with all tax regulations.
• Manage all accounting transactions.
• Prepare budget forecasts.
• Publish financial statements in time.
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
• To be responsible for all cash and bank management.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
• Audit financial transactions and documents.
• Comply with financial policies and regulations.
• Should have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in Accounting or finance.
• . Should have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or any related field.
• Should have CPA or ACCA.
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures such as IFRS.
• Hands-on experience with accounting software.
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.