Jobs at:Q-Sourcing Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, July 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Analytic Accountant is based in Dar es salaam and will be reporting to Chief Accountant. Eacop Ltd is a UK Company, with two branches (UG & TZ) and has shareholders, Total Energies, UNOC, TPDC and UNOC. It is to build and operate a 1442 km oil pipeline from Hoima (UG) to Tanga (TZ).
• Manage the corresponding analytical structure related to assets
• Register and assign movable assets in Workday
• Settle costs/expenses from Projects to WIP/Fixed Assets
• Follow up issues in Workday related to Fixed Assets
• Ensure all movable assets are properly Identified and tagged
• Perform the annual Assets inventory
• At the end of the Construction phase: Manage the depreciation of assets and manage the stock inventory in ERP
• Assist the Chief Accountant during external audits (statutory and financial, fiscal, shareholder, national authorities)
• Sign the income returns and financial statements of EACOP’s Tanzanian branch as a NBAA registered accountant
• Implementation of fully integrated ERP for Eacop Ltd (Finance and HR), go live 3Q2022
• Participate at the implementation of EACOP’s ERP
Qualifications and required experience.
• Bachelor’s in accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• Registered by NBAA
• Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP, Microsoft office suite
• Minimum 3-year experience within an Accounting Department
• Prior experience in an ‘Big Four’ audit firm
• Organizational, team spirit and interpersonal skills
• Excellent level in English (Spoken & written)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged to send their CVs/Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 25th July 2022.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.